- Everything evolves so fast and you feel out of date.
- You just don’t get it and have to re-read the documentation every 👏 damn 👏 time👏 😫
- When you start a new project, you’re able to choose the best stack with confidence.
- You’re up to date with all what happens in the JS world. Or even better, you know which trends to pay attention, and which ones you should ignore.
- You understand clearly what the docs say.
- You’re finally on your way to become a great JS developer 🎉.
I send emails every other monday, and it’s 100% free.